Red Hot Marketing has decades of experience executing digital marketing strategies for business professionals. Our 8-step approach is designed to take away stress from busy business professionals like you and let you get back to doing what you do best. We believe in staying proactively engaged with patients, online partners, and vendors to uncover the next opportunity for your business practice.
- Website Optimization: Our team will diagnose your current website(s) and position content to be direct and actionable. We will help you and your staff create insightful blog entries that speak to your current and future patients. Our website developers will optimize website(s) to be mobile ready and fully responsive.
- Search Engine Optimization: Once website(s) are coded properly for today’s mobile society, Red Hot Marketing will break down each individual website page and structure content to be found by search engines and read by potential customers. Targeted traffic will naturally increase with each piece of unique content created.
- Local Maps: Working with sites like Bing, Yahoo, and Google my Business, Red Hot Marketing will promote business practices locally. Potential customers will see verified business demographics that display easily on interactive maps.
- Local Directory Listings: Business marketing begins with proper indexing. Red Hot Marketing will submit your business practice to millions of online directories, citations, and business databases. By manually submitting your website to relevant internet outlets, search engines will keep your content indexed and up-to-date. This piece of the SEO puzzle is crucial to being found online.
- Video Marketing: Sites like YouTube and Instagram have become leaders in business marketing communications. Business influencers such as doctors, administrators and therapists can spread research and messages far and wide through video. Red Hot Marketing understands how important it is to appear credible to future clients and believes properly structured video marketing is a must. Well produced media can then be cross promoted to other social media channels.
- Social Media Marketing: No longer can a business owner claim to be on social media with a personal Facebook account. Today, the social landscape demands Facebook fan pages, active Twitter accounts and well-crafted LinkedIn profiles. Business marketing will be spread throughout not only professional referral sources but also through lifestyle gurus and customer advocates. Strategic online alliances refer targeted patients to your business practice.
- Pay-per-Click and Paid Placement Ads: A thriving business practice is highly attractive to advertisers. Pay-per-click and paid placement campaigns can create a secondary source of online income for any business practice. Pharmaceuticals, durable business equipment suppliers and wellness services are just a few examples of prospective business advertisers that will pay to place ads on optimized business websites.
- Reputation Marketing: Properly executed digital business marketing includes monitoring, reporting and influencing online perceptions. One negative review by a hospital or customer can cause damage, Red Hot Marketing will participate in the social conversation on your behalf. Our team will engage social followers and participate in targeted customer feedback campaigns. We will reply to industry articles, social leaders, and public review forums such as Yelp and Google+.
Your brand identity is as unique as your practice. It is our belief that digital marketing campaigns should be built on a deep knowledge of customer needs and desires. Red Hot Marketing takes an organic approach to uncover what you and your staff hope to achieve and will execute a personalized business marketing plan. When online opportunities present themselves, Red Hot Marketing will create actionable steps and make it painless on you and your staff. It takes specialized tactics to engage and develop relationships with patients, but through our proven business marketing system we will be able to decipher what is on your customers’ minds and deliver appealing content directly to them.